Student Visa
When you enroll at Chinese Plus we will send you the necessary documents that you need to take to the embassy/consulate in order to obtain the student visa. We also assist you with doubts and steps needed for you to get your visa and come to study in China.
Accommodation Support
We have a list of apartments, home stays and accommodations, so we can fit your preferences. The more specific you are with the arrangements you’ll need the better. We will find you the perfect option and you won’t need to change after getting here.
Insurance Service
If you’re moving to China, especially for a longer period it is the best to have an insurance in case something happens. We can help you get an insurance through a trustworthy provider so that you can enjoy your stay in China without any issues or worries.